5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of Plenty O’Fortune is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casinos.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Free Games Bonus screen explains how to play and win in the Free Games Bonus.
- The Wishing Well Bonus screen explains the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus round and describes its rules.
- The End of the Rainbow Bonus screen describes the rules of the End of the Rainbow Bonus game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the 3 Bonus symbols (, , and ), to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
There are 3 Bonus symbols in the game: the Leprechaun , the Wishing Well , and the Pot Of Gold .
The symbol of the appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. If 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously after a main game spin, the Free Games Bonus is triggered and you are awarded 12 Free Games. More information about the Free Games can be found here.
If 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously after a main game spin, the Wishing Well Bonus is triggered. More information about the Wishing Well Bonus can be found here.
If 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously after a main game spin, the End of the Rainbow Bonus is triggered. More information about the End of the Rainbow Bonus can be found here.
A title appears saying that the Wishing Well Bonus has been won. Immediately after that a leprechaun comes into sight and starts collecting coins that pour out from the Bonus symbols. Your total cash prize from the current Bonus round is being counted in a field on top of the reels.
If 4 trigger the Wishing Well Bonus, your average prize will be twice as high.
If 5 trigger the Wishing Well Bonus, your average prize will be 10 times as high.
The End of the Rainbow Bonus and the Free Games Bonus cannot be triggered during the Wishing Well Bonus.
Click Spin to continue the game.
To start the End of the Rainbow Bonus, click on Click to Start.
A screen appears saying that the End of the Rainbow Bonus follows.
On the way to a mountain top where the big pot of gold awaits you, there is a winding path of little pots of gold. At every turn of the path you have to pick a pot by clicking on it. Each pot stands for either cash prize or Collect option. If you reach the final part of the path and win the last cash prize, you will automatically be awarded the big Bonus prize for successfully getting at the big pot of gold. If the Collect option occurs, however, you will still get a cash reward, but the Bonus round will end.
If 4 trigger the End of the Rainbow Bonus, your average prize will be twice as high.
If 5 trigger the End of the Rainbow Bonus, your average prize will be five times as high.
The Wishing Well Bonus and the Free Games Bonus cannot be triggered during the End of the Rainbow Bonus.
At the end of the Bonus game, a win screen displays your winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game that won the Bonus. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Bonus. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up). If no winnings were received during the spin that won the Bonus, then only the Total Win field will be shown.
Click Continue to return to the game.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
The , , or special coin symbols are added to the reels during Free Games. Whenever any of these symbols appear on the reels, regardless of their position, the following cash prizes are awarded:
|Special coin symbol appearing on the reels during Free Games||Cash prize awarded|
More Free Games cannot be retriggered.
The Wishing Well Bonus, the End of the Rainbow Bonus and the Free Games Bonus cannot be triggered during Free Games.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
If Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 91.95%.
Superwilds slot Genesis Gaming
Game Rules General All wins pay Left to Right on adjacent reels, beginning with the…
Hot Cross Bunnies slot
Game overview Hot Cross Bunnies is a three reel, 1 win line arcade style slot…
Gnome Wood slot Genesis Gaming
General The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form…
Pharaoh’s Secrets slot
Pharaoh's Secrets 5-Reel 20-line Slots The objective of Pharaoh's Secrets is to obtain winning symbol…