5-Reel 20-line Progressive Single -Coin Slots
The object of Beach Life is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Choose your paylines. You can click the Bet button to add a payline, or use the coloured buttons on both sides of the reels. Whenever you select a higher payline, you’ll also select all the lower ones (i.e., if you activate payline 18, paylines 1 through 17 will be active as well). You can also click Bet Max to activate all the paylines and spin the reels.
- The amount of money you bet on a game round is the coin size multiplied by the number of active paylines.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along a payline you bet on), you win according to the winning table. Click the Paytable button to see the paytable, if you wish. Close the paytable by clicking the Back button. If you win on multiple paylines simultaneously, your winnings are added up.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. You can activate paylines and see their shape by progressively clicking the Bet button.
Please note: You only win if a combination occurs on an active payline, and is made up of consecutive symbols starting from the leftmost reel. The Scatter symbol is an exception to that rule. Read more about the Scatter symbol below.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you’re betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you’re spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin size, not the line bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, multiply the coin size by the payout.
If two winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other (except Scatter and Bonus), to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for several Wild symbols on an active payline.
A certain percentage of every bet you make goes to the progressive jackpot pool. To win the Progressive Jackpot, you must obtain Wilds along the 20th payline, which must be active at time. If you get 5 Wilds along an active payline, you win 100,000 coins.
You can see the current jackpot amount at the top of the game screen.
The progressive jackpot fund is composed of two parts – the seed and the progressive pot. The jackpot fund begins at the seed value, which is the guaranteed minimum amount of prize money contributed by the casinos. This ensures that even if you get a jackpot result in the game right after someone else has won the jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The rest of the jackpot amount comes from a progressive share, which is accumulated over time based on the bets that are made within the game. A small amount of money is added into the progressive pot for each bet that is made in the game by the players, in each of the casinos offering it, equal to a percentage of that bet (called the contribution rate).
- Players’ bets contribute to the progressive Jackpot only when playing for real money.
- The mechanics of the game prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings. If two players win the jackpot in close succession, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive pot, and the second player will win the seed together with any possible progressive share that has accumulated between the two wins.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||100 000 x coin size|
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||Max 3 %|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Five wild symbols on the 20 th payline (it must be active).|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play for max bet.|
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are two or more of them visible on the game screen, you get an additional win. The payout for scatter symbols is multiplied by your total bet and added to any active payline wins you may have.
When you get three or more consecutive Bonus symbols on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, you are taken to the Bonus round. There, you get to choose as many prizes as you had bonus symbols. Each prize is a different amount.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.25%.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
|Paytable||Open the paytable screen.|
|Bet||Activate one more payline.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines and spin the reels.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|