5-Reel Slots with a Progressive Jackpot
The object of Diamond Valley is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Select the number of paylines you want to bet on by clicking on the Bet One button or the line numbers to the left or right of the reels. When you click on payline number 3 for example, you also select paylines 1 and 2. Each click on the Bet One button selects one more payline. Click Bet Max or line number 5 to select all paylines. Remember that your total bet (the amount you spend on the game round) is line bet multiplied by the number of lines selected. Clicking Bet Max will also spin the reels automatically.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along an activated payline), you win according to the winning table (click Paytable to see the winning table).
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. You can activate paylines and see their shape by progressively clicking the Bet One button.
Please note: You only win if a combination occurs on an active payline. The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
About the winning tables:
The tables show a certain number for every hit amount for every symbol. If you have four symbols in a row starting on the leftmost reel (that is four hits), read the number on the line “XXXX” and in the column under that symbol. That number is the winning amount. If you have winning combinations on multiple lines, add them all up to get the total winning amount. The symbols have to lie consecutively, starting from the leftmost reel, to qualify as hits.
The red gem in the lower left part of the winnings table is a scatter symbol – if you get three or more red gems on the screen simultaneously, you win the corresponding amount, whether the gems lie on any paylines or not.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you’re betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you’re spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet, not by the total bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
The progressive jackpot fund is composed of two parts – the seed and the progressive pot. The jackpot fund begins at the seed value, which is the guaranteed minimum amount of prize money contributed by the casinos. This ensures that even if you get a jackpot result in the game right after someone else has won the jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The rest of the jackpot amount comes from a progressive share, which is accumulated over time based on the bets that are made within the game. A small amount of money is added into the progressive pot for each bet that is made in the game by the players, in each of the casinos offering it, equal to a percentage of that bet (called the contribution rate).
- The mechanics of the game prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings. If two players win the jackpot in close succession, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive pot, and the second player will win the seed together with any possible progressive share that has accumulated between the two wins.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||5 000 x coin size|
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||1%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||5 diamond symbols on the 5 th payline.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play for max bet.|
Diamond Valley contains a Bonus Game. To access the bonus game, you have to collect three or more hand symbols on an activated payline. The hand symbols have to lay consecutively, starting from the leftmost reel. In the bonus game, choose one person to rescue from the pit, then choose your reward.
The Red Gem is a scatter symbol. When you get 3 to 5 of these symbols on the screen, you are paid according to the table shown on the winnings table (scatter win is calculated by multiplying the number on the respective row of the scatter paytable with your TOTAL bet, not just the line bet).
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.16%.