Dirty Dancing slot
5-reel 40-line Slot
The objective of Dirty Dancing® is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Dirty Dancing® game is always played with 40 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation early and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower. When Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo On. Clicking Turbo On ends Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When the Paytable is opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Mambo Free Games screen describes the rules of the Mambo Free Games round.
- The Dirty Dancing Bonus screen describes how you can win a cash prize or entry to the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game.
- The Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game screen explains how you can win either of the two Progressive Jackpots in the game.
- The Whirling Wilds screen describes what the Whirling Wilds feature is and how it is triggered.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are illustrated on the Paylines screen of the Info page. In the Info page active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels.
- All 40 active paylines can register wins. In the case of a winning spin the numbers of the winning paylines are displayed on the left or right side of the reels.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
- If more than one payline winning combination occurs on the same line, the highest of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol appears on all reels, both during the main game and the Mambo Free Games round. More information about the Mambo Free Games round can be found here.
can stand for any other symbol, except , to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline and appear during both the main game and the Mambo Free Games round. More information about the Mambo Free Games round can be found here.
If 3 or more appear in any positions on the reels then the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
The Dancing Wild symbol only appears during the Mambo Free Games round, and only if it has been won during the preceding Wheel Bonus round. The Dancing Wild symbol is stacked on all reels. It appears as 1 long image that occupies 4 positions on the same reel and acts as 4 separate Wild symbols. Each reel position covered by a Dancing Wild symbol, including any position with a Scatter symbol, counts and pays according to the payout of the Wild symbol if participating in a winning combination.
When it has been triggered, the Dancing Wild symbol stays on the reels for every Mambo Free Games spin and changes its position at random on each spin. More information about the Mambo Free Games round can be found here.
Whirling Wilds is an on-reel feature that is randomly triggered. The feature is active only for the duration of the spin that triggered it and is available only during the main game. The Whirling Wilds feature cannot be re-triggered during the same spin.
When the Whirling Wilds feature is triggered, Johnny and Baby start dancing onscreen and distribute 2 to 6 additional Wild symbols randomly on the spinning reels. The Wild symbols can replace all symbols, including Scatter symbols, for the current main game spin. If Wild symbols land on Scatter symbols, these same positions will participate in winning combinations for both Scatter and payline wins (by the Wild symbol standing in).
When Johnny and Baby disappear, the spin stops, wins are displayed in the Win field, and the Whirling Wilds feature ends.
The Mambo Free Games feature can be randomly triggered on any main game spin. A message will appear describing the Mambo Free Games rules.
Note: the Mambo Free Games feature cannot be re-triggered during Free Games.
To start the feature, click on Continue. The Wheel Bonus will appear. Clicking Spin starts the Wheel Bonus rotation. When the Wheel Bonus stops rotating, the Wheel Bonus arrow falls on a winning segment which awards 1 of the 3 outcomes:
- 3, 4 or 5 Free Games
- Multiplier x2
- Dancing Wild
The prizes won are displayed in the respective fields above the Wheel Bonus:
- The Free Games field displays the total number of Free Games won. The number of Free Games won is accumulated throughout the Wheel Bonus round.
- The Multiplier field displays the size of the multiplier won, if any. The multiplier is applied to the winnings of every Mambo Free Games spin.
- The Dancing Wild field blinks once when a Dancing Wild is won. More information on the Dancing Wild symbol can be found here.
Each winning segment turns into a Collect segment. Continue clicking Spin until the Wheel Bonus arrow falls on a Collect segment. 2 additional Free Games are awarded and the Mambo Free Games round begins.
A message will appear displaying the Wheel Bonus rewards that will be applied to the Mambo Free Games round: the number of Free Games, the size of the multiplier, and the Dancing Wild feature, if it is won. To start the Free Games, click on Continue. After a short pause, the Free Games round begins automatically.
During the Mambo Free Games round, the reels are spun automatically using the same line bet as on the spin that won the Mambo Free Games round. After each spin the win is displayed in the Win field. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the win amount immediately. The Free Games Win field at the top right-hand corner of the reels shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games round. The number of remaining Free Games is displayed above the reels.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings.
If the main game spin that triggered the Mambo Free Games round contained one or more winning symbol combinations then the Game Win field shows your main game spin win, the Feature Win field shows the winnings from the Mambo Free Games feature, and your total winnings are the accumulated sum displayed in the Total Win field.
If the main game spin that triggered the Mambo Free Games round did not contain a winning symbol combination then the winnings from the Mambo Free Games round will be displayed in the Total Win field.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the total winnings. Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the Free Games round begins after you click on Continue. When all Free Games have been played and you click Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes.
Dirty Dancing Bonus
The Dirty Dancing Bonus feature is randomly triggered and available only during the main game. A message will appear describing the Dirty Dancing Bonus rules and how you can trigger the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game.
To start the Dirty Dancing Bonus feature, click on Continue. After a short pause, the Dirty Dancing Bonus screen will appear.
The Dirty Dancing Bonus round has 6 levels. Reach and complete Level 6 in order to trigger the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game.
For each level pick 4 Dirty Dancing boxes out of 9. Each selected box reveals an object or a cash prize. An additional pick is awarded for every object you collect.
Collect the set of 3 winning objects for that level to progress to the next level (records, radios, shoes, cars, hearts, or diamonds). The objects you have collected are displayed on the level grid on the right-hand side of the screen. Your current level is highlighted and displays the three required objects and cash prize to be won for completing that level. If you collect 3 objects of the same type, you win the level cash prize and move up to the next level. A video of Johnny and Baby plays when you collect 3 winning objects. The video can be skipped by clicking on it.
The following table shows how level prizes are formed:
|Level Number||Level Prize|
|1||4 x Total Bet|
|2||7 x Total Bet|
|3||10 x Total Bet|
|4||13 x Total Bet|
|5||20 x Total Bet|
|6||The Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game triggers|
The Picks Left field shows the number of picks left for the current Dirty Dancing Bonus level. The Total Win field shows the accumulated sum of all cash prizes won throughout the current Dirty Dancing Bonus round.
If you do not collect 3 identical objects during a level, the Dirty Dancing Bonus round ends.
After the Dirty Dancing Bonus round has ended a results board will summarize your winnings.
If the main game spin that triggered the Dirty Dancing Bonus contained one or more winning symbol combinations then the Game Win field shows your main game spin win, the Feature Win field shows the winnings from the Dirty Dancing Bonus feature, and your total winnings are the accumulated sum displayed in the Total Win field.
If the main game spin that triggered the Dirty Dancing Bonus did not contain a winning symbol combination then the winnings from the Dirty Dancing Bonus feature will be displayed in the Total Win field.
When you click Continue, you will be automatically directed back to the main game reels. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the total winnings. The Dirty Dancing Bonus wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If you complete Level 6, you trigger the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game feature. More information on the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game feature can be found here.
If the Dirty Dancing Bonus feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the Dirty Dancing Bonus round begins after you click on Continue. When the Dirty Dancing Bonus ends the Auto Play mode resumes.
The Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game feature is triggered when you complete Level 6 of the Dirty Dancing Bonus round.
There are two Progressive Jackpots in the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game: the Johnny Jackpot and the Baby Jackpot. The amount of money in each jackpot is displayed beside the corresponding Johnny Jackpot or Baby Jackpot ticker on top of the main game screen, and at the top of the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game screen.
The Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game starts automatically. Pick Dirty Dancing boxes until you collect 3 Johnny or 3 Baby symbols, and win the corresponding progressive jackpot. The number of collected symbols is displayed in the Johnny Jackpot and Baby Jackpot symbol counters at the top of the screen.
- The Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game can only be triggered during the Dirty Dancing Bonus round.
- The game will perform random picks for you if you do not complete your selection of Dirty Dancing boxes within 30 seconds.
- If 2 players win the same Progressive Jackpot at the same time then the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive part. The 2nd player will win the seed together with any progressive amount possibly accumulated in the time between the winning of the Progressive Jackpot by the 1st and the 2nd player.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
|Seed (how much money each Progressive Jackpot starts with):||Johnny Jackpot: EUR 2,000
Baby Jackpot: EUR 200
|Average contribution rate (what average percentage of each total bet goes into the Progressive Jackpots pot):||1.00% (the average seed pot contribution is 0.2% and the average progressive jackpots contribution is 0.8%)|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win a Progressive Jackpot):||Collect 3 Diamond symbols in Level 6 of the Dirty Dancing Bonus round|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for a Progressive Jackpot):||Play the Dirty Dancing® game|
When you win either of the two Progressive Jackpots the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game feature ends. A win screen displays your winnings. The Jackpot win shows the Jackpot name and your wins from the Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game round, and Bonus Win shows the accumulated sum from the Dirty Dancing Bonus round (Level 6 prize and bonus cash prizes added up).
Click Continue to return to the main game reels. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the total winnings. The Dirty Dancing Bonus and Dirty Dancing Jackpot Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 93.49% and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage that includes the Jackpot contribution is 94.49%.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
Age of the Gods: Rulers of Olympus slot
Age of the Gods™: Rulers of Olympus rtp = 95.05% 5-Reel 25-Line Slot The objective…
Luminous Life slot Playtech
Luminous Life slot RTP = 94.44% 5-Reel 243-Way Slot The objective of Luminous Life™ is…
Galactic Streak slot
Galactic Streak slot Playtech 4-Reel 20-Line Slot The objective of Galactic Streak™ is to obtain…
Age of the Gods Mighty Midas slot
The "Age of the Gods Mighty Midas" slot is a seriously good online slot from…
Aquaman slot RTP = 95.99% 5-reel, 243-Ways To Win slot The objective of the AQUAMAN…
Suicide Squad slot
Suicide Squad slot RTP = 95.13% 5-reel 50-line slot The objective of Suicide Squad is…