Non Gamstop Casinos
If you’re a UK gambler who has made an impulsive decision and signed up at Gamstop, no worries! Experts at Non Stop Casino have prepared a list of exclusive operators that you’re looking for.
Casinos not on Gamstop is what lots of British players are trying to find after self-exclusion to play again. These gambling sites are not registered at the scheme in 2019 and 2020 and allow UK casino bettors to bypass the program.
With non Gamstop casino sites like these, you can easily dive into slots, poker, and bingo again. But promise us that you don’t have any addiction problems. If you’re one of 50,000 people who face them, better check our “Responsible Gambling” page.
|Non Gamstop Casino||Slots not on Gamstop|
|Ducky Luck||Fugaso, Felix Gaming, Rival, Saucify, Betsoft, Arrows Edge, Tom Horn|
|Sports & Casino||Sports Betting, Dragon Gaming, Fugaso, Felix Gaming, Rival, Saucify, Betsoft, Arrows Edge, Tom Horn|
|Wild Vegas||Live Dealers, RTG|
|Slots of Vegas||RealTime Gaming, Vivo Live|
|Slot Madness||NuWorks Gaming|
In the next sections, we’ve prepared info for all gamblers interested in UK casinos not signed up to Gamstop:
- all features and handpicked bonus offers of non Gamstop casinos in the UK;
- the main reasons of finding the ways around the multi-operator software and UKGC rules;
- payment options and game developers provided in online casinos not registered with Gamstop.
Remember that self-exclusion from gambling can be a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it’s a great way to manage a serious issue and control your budget. It will prevent you from web gaming activities for a certain amount of time. On the other side, many players cannot stop and join an online casino not registered with Gamstop.
|Best Casino not on Gamstop
|Top Non Gamstop site
|Non Gamstop licensed casino
|UK Casino not registered with Gamstop||This is Vegas|
Real Money Games at Non Gamstop Casino UK
Do you have an idea what playing options you have at non Gamcare casinos with online games for cash? If not, you’ve come to the right spot. Generally, such gambling sites may not feature many different types of games. Yet, they surely offer top picks like slots and bingo.
Pokies have always been a top choice for gamblers from Great Britain and UK slots not on Gamestop belong here too. With impressive graphics, unique special features, and creative themes, these online slot machines can impress anyone. Yet, here you won’t find titles by leading UKGC-licensed game developers.
Bingo not on Gamstop is extremely popular among UK fans. From basic 75-ball and 90-ball to thrilling speed and team bingo, players can enjoy many variants of this game. All bingo networks and casinos not in Gamstop guarantee safe and fair gaming sessions, which are spiced up with juicy prizes and bonuses.
Do you love the soaring tension of poker tables? Do you have a hard time finding a welcoming operator after self-excluding yourself for a limited period of time? No worries! There are excellent poker casino sites not on Gamestop where you can enjoy the best variants of this game.
Roulette, blackjack, craps, and baccarat have thousands of iGaming fans worldwide. Each of these games features unique gameplay and has a high winning potential. Even in free play mode, table games will boost your adrenaline levels. Consequently, they are always found at non Gamstop gambling websites.
Why Casinos not on Gamstop?
When you sign up for casino self-exclusion, you’ll be prevented from participating and registering in many gambling sites without Gamstop. If you want to play, you will have to find an online casino not with Gamstop that will allow you to register, deposit money and play casino games. Since most UK casinos are licensed by the UKGC and signed up with Gamstop, you’ll have to find offshore casino sites to be able to play. Here’s some info about those sites:
- Licensed by Curacao or MGA. Curacao and Malta Gaming Authority gaming licences are official international documents that allow casino operators to offer their services to players worldwide. Since the UKGC licence requires a Gamstop registration, all online casino not on Gamestop sites will be licensed by an offshore authority. In the list above, you can find Curacao online casinos that accept UK players, where you can play even if you’ve signed up with Gamstop.
- USD and Euro are the main currencies. Online casino without Gamstop is not primarily targeted to Brits, but to other international players. That’s why you’ll never find GBP as the main currency in these websites. In non Gamstop casinos, the main currencies that are used are USD and EUR. You can use various deposit methods to convert your pounds to these currencies.
- Accept players around all the world. When an international casino online is based offshore and has foreign gambling authority licences, it can accept players all over the world. That’s why many players worldwide decide to play in international online casinos not using Gamstop. Here, you can easily register and deposit without breaking any rules and regulations.
- You can play slots and table games as on other gambling websites. Non Gamstop casino sites will offer you just as much of a thrill as regular UK or Gibraltar online casino. These operators offer thousands of different video slot machine games, roulette, blackjack, table games. Check out our list to find top brands to play online slots not registered with Gamstop.
Benefits of Gambling at Casinos not Using Gamstop
Sites not registered with Gamstop can provide you with an opportunity to play games for real cash again. If you’re regretting your decision of self-excluding yourself from gambling using Gamstop, in these casinos you can have a chance to play. If you’re thinking about playing again and registering at offshore non Gamstop UK casinos, here are some pro sides:
- Don’t cause any problems after the self-exclusion period. If you have requested a self-exclusion period, you can freely register and play in non Gamstop casino UK. The Gamstop service has a very wide network of casino operators which are covered, but there are also many independent online casinos that are out of its reach. If you’re thinking about playing, you can register at these sites and you won’t have any problems with your Gamstop request afterwards.
- Don’t have any limits and restrictions. UKGC-licensed casinos have many limits and restrictions, both in bonus offers, deposit and withdrawal methods, and processing. In online casinos not under Gamstop, you can enjoy full freedom and play as much as you’d like. You can benefit from high deposit and withdrawal limits and low restrictions for international players.
- More attractive bonuses and promotions than in UK casinos. One of the duties of the UK Gambling Commission is to regulate gaming promotions and bonuses. This is why they usually don’t allow high-percentage deposit matches or extraordinary promotional offers. In British Internet casinos that don’t use Gamstop, you can find amazing welcome bonus offers with up to 500% deposit match (always check Terms and Conditions). You can also test out an online casino Europe with a no deposit casino bonus.
Drawbacks of Joining Online Casinos Without Gamstop
Next to all the benefits, there are also some dangers related to playing in an online casino not registered with Gamstop. Remember why you self-excluded yourself in the first place. These sites will allow you to play casino games again, but you’ll have to manage these drawbacks:
- They allow you to gamble even if you decided to quit. Your initial intention when you registered with Gamstop was to quit gambling. Gamstop does block gaming activity in all the casinos that you used to play in, but unfortunately, you can still find many new casinos to without it. If you’re serious about quitting, refrain yourself from gambling and respect your Gamstop self-exclusion.
- Limited payment options. In casinos not signed up to Gamstop and not registered with the UKGC, you will have a limited offer of payment options to choose from. Since most of these casino sites are offshore, many reliable and secure methods like PayPal won’t be offered. Instead, you’ll have to opt for one of the payment methods offered.
- No money savings. If you feel like you can’t control your gaming and you’re spending way more than you can afford, Gamstop is a great service to stop it. Gamstop serves to help your gambling addiction but to save you money as well. When you register in a UK casino not on Gamstop, you can expect to see you gambling spendings increased again, which is a big drawback.
Withdrawal & Deposit Options at Online Casino Not on Gamstop
Foreign online casinos not covered by Gamstop have limited options when it comes to deposit and withdrawal methods. They prefer anonymous methods that allow international players to process payments privately and securely. If you decide to make a deposit in some of the online casinos not registered with Gamstop, here are the options you can choose from:
Prepaid card cash vouchers are a very popular payment method in non UK casino sites. They don’t require any personal or financial data to enter, so you can make a deposit completely anonymously. If you want to make this type of payment, you can purchase Cashlib and Paysafe casino vouchers in retail stores or online.
Even though foreign non Gamstop casinos will rarely offer PayPal as a payment option, you can still find some e-wallet alternatives to make your casino payments. On our list, you can find a number of Neteller or Skrill casinos that allow these types of payments.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin are used in the most anonymous online casinos. They are favoured among players with Gamstop account because the payments are completely anonymous and untraceable. If you have a crypto wallet, you can use it to make deposits in offshore non Gamestop casino.
How to Get Around Gamstop?
Well, there is no easy way to cancel Gamstop or bypass the scheme as it’s usually updated and will be enhanced with face verification ID in the future. There are just some ways you go to bypass Gamstop – join UK casinos not on Gamstop or put ID details of your partnet. Of course, should make sure that these gambling sites are trusted and that they welcome UK players. We have a great list of such operators!
General Information about Gamstop UK
|Phone Number||0800 138 6518|
|Not Registered Sites||15+|
|Exclusion Period||6 months, 1, 5 years|
Gamblers may wonder what’s the deal with Gamstop. Well, this organisation helps consumers deal with problem gambling. It offers self-exclusion tools and other helpful features to anyone who needs them. However, once you use Gamstop, operators may start avoiding you. Hence the high demand for non Gamstop sites.
- Operated by a non-profit organisation “NOSES Ltd.”. Gamstop went live on 25th April 2018. However, it is operated by a reputable non-profit organisation called The National Online Self-Exclusion Scheme Limited. This organisation was launched on 30th November 2016. At first, only 57 operators joined Gamstop. Today, it’s mandatory for UK iGaming brands to have Gamstop.
- Phone & Live Chat Support. Most online casino no covered by Gamstop operators offer only e-mail support to their users. This is rarely the case with UK brands that are part of the organisation’s network. In fact, even Gamstop itself provides both phone and live chat support. So, you can always easily get in touch!
- A monthly updated list of platforms that follow the self-exclusion scheme. It is always important for organisations that deal with problem gambling to have updated data. Gamstop not participating companies may not have great practices in this regard. On the other hand, Gamstop monthly updates all platforms that are integrated with their system.
- 3 Period Options for Quitting. UK sites not on Gamstop may let you self-exclude only for a day or a week. This is never the case with the British brands within the Gamstop network. Instead, these sites have serious self-exclusion periods of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years.
- SpelPaus – Swedish Alternative. Did you know that there is a Swedish alternative to Gamstop? So, if you play at an online casino no Gamstop operator, you can use SpelPaus when you need a break. SpelPaus operates very similar to Gamstop and also features good self-exclusion tools.
Similar Tools and Organisations that Can Help You to Quit Operators
Gamstop is the most popular organisation that deals with problem gambling in the UK. However, there are also Gamstop UK alternatives that are efficient too. It doesn’t matter why would you need an alternative. What’s important is to know where to get help in case you need it.
Gamcare is another independent UK organisation that works towards building healthy gambling habits. This charity has been offering psychological help and support to players of non Gamcare casinos who need it ever since 1997. Their services include free HelpLine and NetLine (live chat), which are available seven days a week.
Limits & Time Outs
Limits and time outs are leading tools when it comes to dealing with problem gambling. These tools enable gamblers to set daily, weekly and/or monthly spending limits. Plus, they enable consumers to take a break from gambling. These should be inside of every casino and are extremely efficient.
NetNanny is software, for all operating systems and devices, that enables users to control their online activity. As this is web filtering software, Netnanny is the perfect tool for problem gamblers. It enables such consumers to restrict their access to all gambling sites, making it impossible to play there.
If you’re looking for the paid software or browser extension that will block all gambling sites, check Gamban. This software is promoted and supported by many authorities including GambleAware and has 14-day free trial. It’ll easily restrict access to all operators on your mobile (iOS, Android), tablet or desktop (Mac, Windows).
Latest News About the British Self-Exclusion Scheme
British players must always stay informed on the latest news regarding iGaming regulations in the UK. This is especially important to those who have ever used any self-exclusion tools, and especially Gamstop.
UKGC to Make Gamstop a Licencing Requirement
UKGC, the official gambling authority in the UK, announced making Gamstop a formal condition for granting licences. Put differently, any British online casinos that want to obtain or renew their iGaming licence will have to sign up for Gamstop.
RGA no Longer Owner of Gamstop
Trying to prove that Gamstop is a fully independent entity from the gambling industry, the Remote Gambling Association (RGA) has ended its ownership of the system. Gamstop is now owned by its board, whose members include Dr. Jo Watts, Jenny Watson, Roger Parkes, Kevin Beerling, and Mike Dixon.
Announced Improved ID Verification Procedures
After being accused of failing to protect problem gamblers and underaged players adequately in no ID verification casino, Gamstop announced an improved identity verification procedure. The problem gambling protection platform accepted the concerns highlighted by industry experts that consumers can bypass the system. Therefore, it promised to work on ways to fix this issue.
Casino Without Gamstop FAQ
What is Gamstop?
Gamstop is a responsible gaming service which allows players to request a self-exclusion period from gambling. This will prevent them from playing in any casinos registered with Gamstop, but there are still many non Gamstop casino sites where these players can register.
Is Gamstop free?
Absolutely! It’s a tool provided by the non-profit organisation so you can sign up there without paying any pound.
What are non Gamstop casinos?
Casinos not on Gamstop are international gambling brands accepting British players that don’t follow UK national self-exclusion scheme launched by the Remote Gambling Association. They have own tools for gambling activity restriction inside of the platform.
Are there any casinos not on Gamstop?
The answer is yes! Almost all casinos in the United Kingdom are currently registered with Gamstop, but it’s very easy to find a foreign online casino not signed up to Gamstop.
Which casinos are not registered with Gamstop?
Even though there’s a great number of online casinos in the UK in the Gamstop network, you can find many independent online casinos that allow registration even after self-exclusion. You can find a list of these casinos in the overview above.
Are there any problems with payouts?
There are usually no problems with payouts in new online casino not on Gamstop as they try to look trusted in your eyes. However, since the gambling site is not blocked by the UKGC, you are not protected from fraud in any way, so be careful.
How to get around self-exclusion?
In order to remove or get past Gamstop self-exclusion in 2020, you should just register at top-rated gambling site not on Gamstop like Lord of Spins Casino or Crazyno and continue playing games online.
Can you go to a casino in the UK if you registered Gamstop?
Yes! Nowadays, a majority of UK land-based casinos use “SENSE” self-exclusion tool and it doesn’t have the same database with Gamstop.
Does Gamstop include bingo halls?
No. Bingo halls have own self-exclusion system provided by The Bingo Association for UK players. The only thing that you need to do there is to go to the nearest hall, fill the application form and provide your ID.